Stop Going Down The Rabbit Hole Of YouTube Videos Looking For The Right Cricut Tutorial
This is probably how your search is going...
- Going down the rabbit hole of long videos on YouTube leaving you more confused
- Asking for help in groups and not getting straight answers
- Wasting money on materials and supplies you don't know how to use or need.
This leaves room for frustration and doubt to creep in, leading you to put your Cricut back in the box or too intimidated to even get started..
But challenges create Champions.
These Cricut classes teach you click by click how to use Cricut Design Space so you can create personalized gifts, cute custom clothing, decor and much more
without the fluff
so you can focus on creating and selling your crafts.
What Students Are Saying..
Here's What You Get
#1- 3 Cricut Design Space Class
Instant access to 3 Design Space classes for any Explore Air, Maker and Joy machines (Yes even the Maker & Explore Air 3). Lessons are on online so you can learn at your convenience.
#2- Bonus! Monthly Live Classes
Attend a monthly live class to get your questions answered, and engage with our craft family for motivation and encouragement.
#3- Bonus! Resources
These resources answer common questions about sizing, heat press temp and where to buy supplies.Buy the Bundle Now
Here's What You'll Learn:
Cricut Design Space & Craft Supplies
- Design Techniques
- The difference in all vinyl papers, the supplies needed to create cup and shirt projects & crafters lingo
- How, when and why you use design tools Weld, Attach, Contour and Slice
- How to design text
- Difference in file types PNG, SVG & JPEG and how to work with them
- How to avoid costly newbie mistakes
Print and Cut Design
- Supplies needed to create sticker and picture shirt projects
- How to upload pictures and patterns
- How to use an SVG for printed projects
- How, when and why to use the flatten tool
- You'll learn to create beautiful printed projects with your inkjet printer and Cricut machine
- Master the skill of saving money and not spending on designs
- Understand what type of screenshots & Google saved images can be layered
- Learn my upload method to create projects with multiple colors and patterns.
And Much More!
Having clear, specific steps to get unstuck and craft with confidence
Starting your crafting side business now because you decided to invest in yourself
- Personalized feedback and support from your Cricut craft sisters in our private community
You Learn the Crafting Skills, Then You Make the Money
Here's a Few Ideas How
Open an Etsy Shop
Family Reunion Shirts
Pop Up Shops
Once you learn how to use your Cricut, the possibilities are endless!
How do I know if I'm ready?
Perfect for you if:
- You're ready to stop spinning your wheels and wasting time
- You want your next steps strategically planned so you stop wasting money and time on costly newbie mistakes
- You're overwhelmed by doing this on your own and wish you had someone to ask for help
- You want to join a community of crafters to share ideas and advice
Not for you if:
- You aren't willing to take advice and be coachable
- You can't invest in yourself and your success
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to take your craft or your business to the next level
- You want to keep procrastinating
Results That Students Are Getting...
I learned so much in the first class and I'm excited to watch the others. Great teacher, easy to understand and she doesn't go too fast!
Chaketa helps with anything you need even after class is done. She honestly just want everyone to suceed.
Time To Make That Decision
You have a choice to make now.
You either go back to watching hundreds of Youtube Videos, reading boring blogs and still remain where you are now...
You can immediately start learning the intricate details of Design Space so you can bring those craft projects on your to do list to life.
The choice is yours!